Our RYT-200 training topics include, but certainly are not limited to:
- In-Depth Knowledge of Physical Yoga Postures
- Posture Modifications
- Non-Physical Yoga
- Various Styles of Yoga (Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Etc.)
- Sanskrit Words and Classical Names of Postures
- How to Teach Safe, Effective, and Motivating Classes
- How to Safely Teach Classes to Large and Small Audiences
- Pranayama Breathing and Meditation
- How Our Life is Affected by the Breath and Thought
- The Psychology of Yoga & Hot Yoga
- The Effects of Music on Yoga
- How to Safely and Properly Operate a Heated Class
- Teaching Techniques and How to Utilize Your Own Personality
- The Business Side of Yoga
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Alignment and Adjustments
- "Proper Alignment" and Why It Doesn't Work
- Verbal Alignment and Verbal Adjustments
- How to Utilize Different Learning Styles (Spatial, Aural, and Kinesthetic)
- How to Adapt Yoga to Fit Every Body (including Injuries and Medical Conditions)
- Utilizing Props in Yoga (Blocks, Straps, Mats, Chairs, and More)
- Ethics and Morals in Yoga
- Energy Anatomy and Physiology (and How Energy Affects Everything)
- Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyles
- The History of Yoga, Branches, and Lineages (including our yoga lineage)
- Practicum (Practice Teaching and Physical Practice)
- Assisting and Co-Teaching
- and so much more!
This training also provides the student with an elective segment of training, on top of our extended array of topics, and may choose to train additionally in one of these areas:
- Yin / Restorative Yoga
- Prenatal / Postnatal Yoga
- Faith-Based Yoga
- Chakras & Energy
- PTSD & Trauma-Informed Yoga
- Advanced & Classical Yoga
Our online yoga teacher training does not have a set schedule that must be adhered to---we have set this program up so that the student trains at their own pace! However, the student is not alone, and will have plenty of opportunity to interact with the instructors and with other students going through the program.
We understand that everybody has a different financial ability, and in a continued effort to ensure that our yoga and trainings are accessible to all people, we want to keep our prices affordable and flexible. For this training, we have a few different payment options:
Full Payment Option. One-time payment of $1000! **Use code BAREYOGI40 to save 40% by paying in full! Only $600!**
Three-Month Payment Option. Three monthly payments of $400
Six-Month Payment Option. Six monthly payments of $200
Twelve-Month Payment Option. Twelve monthly payments of $100
Regardless of which option you choose, you will have access to your training right away, with your initial payment! (Payment plans must be paid in full in order to receive certification.)
How to get started:
- Select your payment plan option below. You may choose to pay in full, or select a payment plan.
- Submit your initial payment, and you'll receive instant access to our training program!
- You may begin training right away, though you'll want to go ahead and order your training materials and books (listed below).
- Within 24 hours, you'll receive a Welcome email from our staff, along with your 6-month membership to our online yoga studio, a personalized upload link (for future assignments), and any other information you may need.
- Be sure to add "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" to your email contacts, to ensure you receive our emails in regards to the training!
As simple as that! Click "Sign Up Now!" to get started!
Bare Yogis yoga school and online studio does not discriminate based on any quality of race, color, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, identification, body type, shape or size, fitness level, age, religious or faith beliefs or backgrounds, national origin, marital status, disability, military status, professionalism or education, or even experience or knowledge of yoga in any of its activities or operations.